Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Some thoughts and Instagram

1.) I've been reading this article to learn all I can about tuning because my carbon foam Winex limbs are verrry different than my fiber glass/wood Samick Privilege limbs. Almost makes me miss those twigs.

almost

2.) I have some equipment changes/experimentation in the works=lots of tuning at the range. And it's absolutely lovely when used equipment comes with no manual. And I end up googling everything. Did I mention I am not a natural "tinkerer" and am learning all of this as I go along?

3.) I have accomplished almost every archery related goal that i set out for myself in 2016. And I still have 5 months left to complete the last, which is to set up my blog on a new blogging platform with my own custom domain. It's good to see where I'm headed and know what to do to get there. I am on Instagram (I practically read it like the daily news these days) and I've already met several archers from around the world through it. It's also how I watched the archery matches in the olympics thanks to Crystal Gauvin posting videos of it online.

No comments:

Post a Comment